US Government Simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Government Simulation

Take the role of White House Staff, National Security Adviser, A Metro Cop, or A Federal Police Officer, and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oval Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

Oval Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 pm

'Anything further?'

** I look towards Carson. **
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:50 pm

'If that is all gentlemen, you know your assignments.'
Back to top Go down
https://usgovsim.forumotion.com
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

'One last thing, I would like to come with you to New York Mr. President. To send a message to the people that the military is fully behind the president against terrorism.'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

'Mr. President. Are you sure you don't want a little tighter security and a better equipped motorcade for your trip, given the Secretary's Intel?'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm

'That is fine Carson, if you want to come, come. Don, your in charge of my security detail, do whatever you think is necessary'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

'Latest intel centers around Boston, Massachusetts as the target. And the terrorist organisation is believed to have a few of these
**Passes picture around room**
Oval Office - Page 4 German_dynamite_bundle

As well as a large amount of Gas and Nails, the Terrorists are believed to have copious amounts of Dynamite. If they detonate it, there will be hell to pay. We also have new information on the terrorist cell if you want to hear it.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:14 pm

'Yeah, let me hear it, and I want to hear your plan to stop this'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 pm

'Just don't drag us into another Iraq if we don't stop it, without solid evidence. It will affect your popularity greatly.'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:43 pm

'This is a new organization called the المتحدة في الشرق الأوسط الجيش or the United Middle East Army. They are commited to creating a United Middle East devoid of America or Israel and are very actively attempting to overthrow the Syrian regime. This has heightened the need for Michael and Me's plan in Syria. We need to call a meeting with the Russian and Chinese ambassadors and tell them that if they continue to stonewall the United Nations plan, then they are complicit in Humans Rights abuses on both sides, and that the United States will not let them continue. We also need to get NATO more involved in implementing a ceasefire, and work out a peaceful transition that benefits both sides. My plan is simple. We need to install a Sate of Emergency along the Eastern Seaboard, and discourage all non-commemeration gatherings of more than 100 people for the next 48 hours. We should also effectively shut down Public Transport in Boston, Pittsburgh, Philidelphia, and New York, and close the Airports in those cities. Highways and Major Roads should be closed temporarily to prevent an attack that wants to take out Traffic Jams, Schools Shut down and Large offices closed. That should stonewall the any terrorist effort. Your thoughts gentleman?
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

'Well, shutting down highway will prevent efficient evacuation in case of attack, the interstate system was made for evacuation in case of Nuclear attack, and quick response to an attack.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

'I don't like it. People will panic and we will have riots and accidents everywhere'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

'In my opinion, the best way to respond, is to respond without the public taking great notice, won't create panic, and we'll still be able to quickly respond.'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I forgot to add, only use the highway for essential services. It will help if there is a terrorist attack as it will give emergency services a quicker route. We do not know what these terrorists look like, they could be anybody. I could be being over cautious here, but if there is a terrorist attack this will minimise the risk, and if we don't, and Thousands to Tens of Thousands die, there will be hell to pay, our careers will all be over. I think this is the most effective solution, and of course it will have some negatives. We could do nothing, and hope it's just bad intel but I don't think that it is, and will expose millions of people to a horrible risk. It's a tough decision gentlemen, but I have thought long and hard about this, and this is the solution I reccomend.
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm

'Lets mobilize all national guard units in the cities/state you recommend, have them all ready and briefed, have them patrol with local/state police. Also lets shut down all international flights entering our country. And do whatever else you think is necessary, inform your people and activate your units'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:45 pm

'Mr. President, we must also check where we're most vulnerable in my opinion, sea, ports. We need to tighten security there.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 pm

'Don work with Carson on that, collaborate with each other, we definetly need here to be locked down'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:00 pm

'Despite the secretary's suggestion, we still must focus on New York city aswell, due to you being in attendance there.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

'That'll be your responsibility, contact the NY field office, and work with them to make sure it is safe and secure'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 pm

'Will do sir, unless you have nothing further. I'm going to go make calls now.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 pm

'That is all, go ahead and do what you gotta do'
Back to top Go down
D. Lidner

D. Lidner

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm

'We'll be in contact.'

** I leave the room and head towards my vehicle, and towards FPA HQ **
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 am

'Have a nice day Mr. President.'

**I also proceed out the door and head to the Pentagon in my vehicle.**
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 am

**I hurriedly knock on the door**
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:23 am

'Come on in'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am

'Hello, Mr. President. We have just recieved extremely bad news from Egypt and Libya that I believe you need to know about.' I say as I stride purposefully to the Resolute Desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oval Office
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next