US Government Simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Government Simulation

Take the role of White House Staff, National Security Adviser, A Metro Cop, or A Federal Police Officer, and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oval Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

Oval Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm

'We will heighten security in all of the high target areas including airports, and other major infrastructures. We will also post National Guard MP's in airports to show we are never backing down, we'll get more K9's and checkpoints set up at high target areas, and we will step up our surveillance networks at subways and airports. Any more we need, contact Justice.'
Back to top Go down
https://usgovsim.forumotion.com
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

'Thank You, Mr. President. It should only need to be temporary. 10 days after the anniversary is where our intelligence says that discussion of attacks end. I have heard a report that terrorists have a large bomb, and are plotting an attack in a major city, at a commemoration ceremony.'

'I will follow your lead Michael. you have experience in international diplomacy.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 pm

'Alright, Thank you. In 10 days you can lift the order for the national guard, Until then stay on top of this 24/7. Let me know if anything happens'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 pm

'Fine by me.'

'I would like to discuss Iran and Israel Mr. President'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:42 pm

'Thank You Mr. President, I will be on top of it.'

'That is a very important subject Michael, and I will leave you two to discuss it if you wish.'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

It may concern you at a later date Carson, if these two countries continue down their current path, then we may need to get involved. I am fine with you staying, but it is the President's decision ultimately.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

'Carson stay, Michael lets talk about them, and while its just us, just call me Joseph or Joe'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm

'Thank You Joe. Michael, I'm very curious what you have to say'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 pm

These two are constantly at each others throats, and we must send a strong message to them that it will not stand. If they continue then we should introduce sanctions, and potentially be prepared to use force to stop them from destroying each other.
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:17 pm

'Don't we at this time, already have sanctions against both nations?'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:22 pm

'I believe so, but we can make the sanctions a lot worse. If they are not deterred by sanctions then we should probably use force to keep the two apart.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 pm

'Honestly just what I think, We should let them destroy each other, no sense of wasting more money and soldiers over there, when we're already in 2 wars, and dealing with this economy'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 pm

I am very wary about using any force at all against Israel. They are our greatest ally, and we could destroy our relationship for good.
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Even using Nato or the UN on the border between them could work. Just an idea here. What is our time frame to be out of Iraq and Afghanistan by the way?
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 pm

we're not actually in way with Iraq at this time, we're transitioning out, and we're just training their soldiers now. As for Afghanistan no idea. Israel is our great ally, and will be, but Iran is tough, our relations in the middle east are already very poor, we don't need more enemies. So Michael lets use the UN, and keep the US out of any direct action.
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 pm

I like that idea. Michael can we look at Syria and the Arab Spring for a few minutes please?
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm

'I think that is the best solution Joe, I will start to draft a resolution for the Security Council to look at'

'I think that is an important discussion Carson, but I'm sure that Joe has some things he needs to do.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

'I have some free time for now, Carson'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 am

Bashar al-Assad's regime are brutally massacring innocent civilians, and we should send a message to the world that we will not stand for it.
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

True however, we can't do anything alone, maybe have intelligence send some spies in there, to help rebels, we need to set up a urgent meeting at the UN Security Council and try legal world action.
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 am

I agree that it is a serious problem, and it needs to be addressed. I have a few ideas how to, but they will have some major strings attached.
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 am

The problem with the Security Council is Russia and China have strong tries with the Syrian Government. We will need to tread carefully if we are to get anything done.
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

'Maybe set up a secret meeting with some allies, and think of a gameplan, so this will be your homework, both of you. Think of a game plan together and then let me know, and we'll work from there. Anything else about our homeland?'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 am

I'm good Joe. I will give you an update tomorrow on the counter-terrorism measures, and we should have a plan for you in the next hour or so.
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

'I'm fine too. Have a good day Mr. President'

**Turns towards door**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oval Office   Oval Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oval Office
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next