US Government Simulation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Government Simulation

Take the role of White House Staff, National Security Adviser, A Metro Cop, or A Federal Police Officer, and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Situation Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
C.Luke

C.Luke

Situation Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am

Iran has just attacked Israel, and fired missiles and sent warplanes at US and UK installations and personnel throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, Western Asia, and Southern Europe. This is a clear act of war, and thousands of US servicemen are believed to be dead.
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 am

'Holy ****! How can we respond, and do you think the homeland is in immediate danger?'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 am

'Alright Carson, Michael lets come up with a plan, in the meantime, lets activate the reserves, and national guardsman, lets also set up a press conference for me, lets go to DEFCON 2, and also lets get fighter jets to intercept and destroy any jet coming out way, also ground all flights until further notice'
Back to top Go down
https://usgovsim.forumotion.com
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 am

I'll activate the orders. Should we call an emergency meeting of Congress to formally declare war?
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 am

'Yes Immediately, and lets get all of our naval units out to intercept any incoming naval enemies, and lets get them to the middle east, now, lets also get the seals, and all special forces units and the marines, suited for deployment, I need for all of our troops to be ready, and Michael lets shut down all embassies in this area, and lets have them evacuate back here to DC'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 am

'Yes sir. I'll do that now'

*I step away from the tablet and make some calls.*

'All embassies are shut down in the area. Do we need a travel advisory?'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 am

'Yes however, I am giving the order to shut down all US Bound flights, and all flights in our airspace, so we just need advisories for those that are already in these countries'

*I call the AG in*

(The AG is the Attorney General, and its S. Booth who is my other account FYI)
Back to top Go down
Booth

Booth

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 am

*I leave the Federal Building after I get a call from the President, and head to the White House*
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 am

'I'll send those out Mr. President. Do we know the reasons behind the attacks?'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am

'Carson? It could be a number of reasons, Iran, has multiple sanctions against them, this could be them fighting back or being a rebel?'
Back to top Go down
Booth

Booth

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 am

*I reach the white house walk in and I get directed by security to the Sitroom, I walk in*

'Hey guys, so we're at DEFCON 2, Iran wants a WW3, anything else I missed?'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 am

'We believe that the Iranian government has been overthrown, and seized by radical Islamists. They immediately claimed that Israel and NATO were conspiring to overthrow Iran, and they attacked first. Several Suicide Bombers have now blown themselves up in Paris, Munich, London, and Amsterdam. Another 500 are feared dead with many more badly injured.'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 am

'I think you got the gist of it, though you missed the suicide bombers.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 am

'That makes me feel a little better, just knowing the Government didn't start the war, but worse since these radicals will do anything and everything, so lets get our guys over there now and end this sooner rather than later'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 am

I know a quick endgame, if we need to go down that path. It is now the Iranian Government, though.
Back to top Go down
Booth

Booth

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 am

'Alright, well I know we have some of my guys over there now, at the embassy in Iran, however they're caved in and a car bomb went off near the embassy, our guys are armed and the best of the best, they can maintain the embassy until the troops arrive, so I suggest we hit them fast and hard'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 am

'We can have bombers and paratroopers there in less than 12 hours.'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 am

'NATO and the UN will be on our side. Should I get in contact with Russia and China and request their vote in favour of war, or at least an abstention?'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

'Lets not worry about them they will join in they'll have no choice, they attacked more than just us so we will have other countries on our side'
Back to top Go down
M.Luke

M.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

You can never be too careful with Kronzky and Korcha in Russia.
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 am

'well call them personally when we're done here, and lets watch them closely, lets also watch Korea, and the rest of the globe to see what happens in the coming days'
Back to top Go down
Booth

Booth

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 am

*My phone rings and I answer it*

'Sir, I just got word that the radicals have broken into the embassy however, my men on the field were able to stand their ground and defend the base and the ambassador, they're requesting immediate support and airlift, they have 2 injured agents, sir, this indeed is a declaration of war'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

'We are at Usain Bolt's pace, Attorney General Booth.'
Back to top Go down
POTUS
Admin
POTUS

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 am

'Good, lets get everyone over there and take control of the country, radicals aren't very smart about strategy, we are lets use it to our advantage, everyone knows what to do, I am going to make a press statement, I want an update via teleconference when we arrive, Carson. Michael, Shawn, you two are also busy, You are all free to go, and do your jobs, keep me updated'

*I get up and walk to my office*
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:14 am

'Shawn, Michael, I want to meet with both of you at the Pentagon in the next few hours so we can work out a strategy.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situation Room   Situation Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Situation Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next