US Government Simulation

Take the role of White House Staff, National Security Adviser, A Metro Cop, or A Federal Police Officer, and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.Luke

PostSubject: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 am

*Skype continues to ring*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POTUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 pm

*I answer my skype in the Oval Office, and I see its Luke*

'Carson, I am going to guess you have a major update for me?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usgovsim.forumotion.com
C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 pm

'I'd think that is a good guess, Mr. President. I have been on the phone for the last few hours trying to figure out what has caused this to happen, and I think I may have a few answers.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POTUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 pm

'Spill everything you know'
Back to top Go down
C.Luke

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 am

'Several suicide and homicide bombers have attacked landmarks such as The Colosseum, The Pantheon, Big Ben, Mount Rushmore, The National Mall, The Empire State Building, Notre Dame (Paris), The Kremlin, The Forbidden City, and Wembley Stadium during an English Cup Final. At least 10, 000 are feared to be dead, with that number rapidly rising. The World is under attack, and now North Korea has invaded South Korea to take advantage of our confusion. Several credible threats have been made against several high ranking officials including you, me and Michael. We don't know why Iran chose now to act, but they have made major inroads into Iraq, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, and Pakistan. The Middle East situation is rapidly collapsing, and they are now believed to be hunting down anyone with EU, British or American passports and sending them to death camps. They are also doing the same with Jews and Christians.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
POTUS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:03 am

'Alright, well for us, we need to go to our underground bunkers. We'll be safe there, lets have all national guardsmen, stay within our borders and defend our homeland, all the other branches you can control as you see fit, I am heading to the underground bunker and the AG is coming here and is going underground with me and Michael will too. I'll be there until further notice, you have the country at your disposal use anything and everything you need too, if they want a war, give it to them.

POTUS Out'

*I hang up and head to the underground bunker*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS   

Back to top Go down

Secretary of Defense talking to POTUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US Government Simulation :: Communications :: Communications-
Jump to: